| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ueno in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Ueno February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ueno, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ueno: