| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ueno in July is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 211.5mm (8.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Ueno July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ueno, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ueno: